VoIP – Unified Communication Systems
Voice communication is one of important and inevitable requirement of everyone’s business and personal life. Even today, we’re using different channels like e-Mail, Instant Messaging or Social Media for communication purposes but Voice Calls still have the biggest role in our daily routine. Voice (or Video) over Internet Protocol and other new technologies make our communication way easier, more efficient and productive.
|| Features and Benefits
- Design, Implementation, Operation & Maintenance services for
- Unified Communication Systems
- VoIP based PBX Systems
- Voice/Video Conferencing Systems
- Cellular Network Integrations
- Legacy Fax service over Mobile Device, e-mail or web browser.
- Developing Computer Telephony Integration (CTI) Applications
- Developing Interactive Voice Response (IVR) Applications
- Integration services between legacy communication systems and modern systems
- Improved cost efficiency on CAPEX and OPEX.
- Effective time utilization benefit with collaboration features.
- Capability of providing various services anytime & anywhere
- Easy to use and scalable and highly available solutions.